Tuesday, June 19, 2018

It's Been A Long Time, Freund(in)!!

Na ja, it's been a tremendously long time since I've written on my blog, and I have a perfect explanation why it's taken me so long.

Because, you know, reasons.

Like, life happened, and then I brought life into the world, and things like that. I took a break from assessing my life and the actions around it and decided to concentrate on living (and enjoying) it. Also, and this is definitely the biggest reason, I started a new blog a couple of years ago, and I've been spending most of my time with that one - albeit sporadically.

Since then, I hopped back into teaching German at the University, only this time at California State instead of at Universities in Germany, and at this point I've already made the decision to hop back out, lol.

I'd love to reconnect with you, and there's been way too much going on lately for me to recap everything in one quick blog post! Instead, I invite you to visit me at atinaatwood.com follow me on Twitter @RealAtinaAtwood and be my friend on Facebook (seriously, I have NO friends there, lol).

I look forward to seeing you!!